New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Andy B.

Andy B.

Report abuse
Description:
This was a drawing that I drew my friend, because she likes this guy.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

Music0609This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 7, 2012 at 8:26 pm:
This is truely amazing. I love the shading and emotion it just gives off, very well done, Keep it up, you too good to stop!! :)

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 26, 2012 at 11:14 am :
Thank you very much!(:

Honnah said...
Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:44 am:
Wow that is Amazing it looks real so much detail it looks really real dude that is so awesome

Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:39 pm :
Thank you soo much. :-)

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this, there is so much detail, Keep it up :)

Jan. 31, 2012 at 5:55 pm :
Thanks, I will. (-:

EMO KID 13 said...
Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:58 am:
This is awsom!!!!Andy sixx Sweet!!!

Jan. 31, 2012 at 12:44 pm :
Thanks.:-)

chloe_garrett said...
I love this sooo much. Andy sixx is amazing and you made this look almost EXACTLY like him. Great job.

Jan. 28, 2012 at 12:25 pm :
Thank you! (-:

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Haha, thanks. :-)

Raven-McdonaldThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I LOVE IT!!!! BVB IS AESOME!!!!!!!!! ANY IS HOT AND THIS DRAWING IS AWESOME LOL

Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:12 pm :
^ my reply is above your comment, sorry. lol

LovingtheMoonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This is absolutly amazing!! :)

Jan. 21, 2012 at 12:51 pm :
Thank you!(-: