Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > R.I.P Steve Jobs

R.I.P Steve Jobs

Report abuse
Description:
December 30-31, 2011. This is a drawing of Steve Jobs, may he R.I.P.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own now!

Studio_Riet said...
That's an amasing piece. I was thinking hey is that the Apple dude? before I read the title. The likness is awesome.

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Hahaha, Thank you.(:

Girly said...
Dude that is cool. RIP brother.

Thanks. (:

mmb77 said...
Wow amazing

thank you. :-)

Lovely346This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Thank you! I saw yours, it is pretty. :-)

writingrox2 said...
wow, this is great. it comes after my drawing in the most recent pen/ink, and it looks so awesome that i just had to see it. fantastic work!:)

Moonlitnight said...
That is so good. You did great! Did you use colored pencils?

ClaireLune said...
This work is SO good!! Great job!

Thank you! :-)

SmileyWriter said...
Im sure thatSteve Jobs would be so happy to see this :) Wonderful tones and details!

Thank you, I appreciate it. :~)

Meaghan_Elise said...
Jan. 3, 2012 at 6:58 am
You're drawing are unbelievable!!! :D

Jan. 3, 2012 at 10:28 am
Thank you! :)

Meaghan_Elise replied...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 6:55 am
Hahaa apparently in the mornings, I don't know how to spell properly.. I meant to say your drawings are unbelievable lol

It's okay.It doesn't matter to me, it's nice that you commented on my picture! :)