Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Purinina

Purinina

Report abuse
Description:
This is Zachery Oliver Pann, one of my own manga characters. He is taking care of this tasmanian devil while the zoo keeper's away. His father, Chase Pann, is a zookeeper. You have to read this from up to down.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

lover15 said...
Apr. 28 at 8:43 am:
This is a very good drawing I really do love it...  

Randamu-ChanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
yesterday at 3:54 pm :
                                            :]

Deej6595 said...
You are a very good manga drawer. I know that this is a skill that takes practice and if it something that you are passionate about then you should do it.

Jan. 22 at 2:15 pm :
                                                  :]

Unknown0_0 said...
So cute :) I love his eyes!

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 10:11 am :
LOL! Why thank you very much!! That really mean a lot to me :3

Unknown0_0 replied...
Dec. 6, 2011 at 5:50 pm :
I just noticed that I commented on a lot of your work, I can't notice sometimes that the work was all done by one person. I just like the facial expressions and emotions in our work :)

Dec. 7, 2011 at 10:06 am :
Why thank you very much for everything Unknown0_0 san. And yes I drew this pic all by myself :)