Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Wind Games

Wind Games

Report abuse
Description:
A project I had to do back in freshman year. One of my favorite styles :) *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR OBJECTS!!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own!

BUILDERofATLANTIS said...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 8:44 am:
 Nice! It look almost like a serat of manga. How long did this take?

TouchmeTenderThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:11 am :
It took me a bit. Somethin like 3 days I think. It was for a school project. Lots of fun to do!

Dec. 16, 2011 at 11:17 am :
By the way, since you know what it is, do you read manga?

BUILDERofATLANTIS replied...
Dec. 16, 2011 at 5:09 pm :
Yes I do in left to right format.

Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:48 pm :
Ah so you read english style?

BUILDERofATLANTIS replied...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 2:29 pm :
I wrote that wrong. I read manga like the japs do.

Dec. 20, 2011 at 2:08 pm :
Haha! That's cool. What do you read?

BUILDERofATLANTIS replied...
Dec. 22, 2011 at 9:43 am :
This might sound weird for a guy but my fav is Oh My Goddess. I also read a ton of others. I was wondering if you could help me out. I seem to have developed writers and artists block and can not think of anything to do. If you can give any ideas I will say that you inspired me to do it.

Dec. 23, 2011 at 11:07 am :
Well actually this one artist on here has been really inspiring me lately. She uses her friends names to draw them. I've been wanting to do that but doing like a sort of demon and angel sort of thing since I saw another picture on here that was a demon. I'll send you links if you want.

BUILDERofATLANTIS replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 5:50 pm :
If you would that would be a lot of help.

Dec. 25, 2011 at 1:22 pm :
http://teenink.com/users/MissSarahLeah This girl is really good. I love the idea of the works to draw. I'll show you the other one, too.

Dec. 25, 2011 at 3:16 pm :
http://teenink.com/art/pen_ink_drawings/79904/Hank-Green/ This is the girl I was talking about. I want to try doing something like this.

Dec. 25, 2011 at 3:17 pm :
This is the demon/agnel thing I was thinking of. It's so cool.

Dec. 25, 2011 at 3:18 pm :
http://teenink.com/art/pen_ink_drawings/73846/What-did-I-do-to-deserve-to-fall/

Dec. 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm :
I don't think they'll let me post links. If you go to my page and look at my favorites you'll be able to find the 2 pictures. They're pretty easy to spot. One looks like someone with wings, the other is a guy with glasses thats drawn in words. Sorry that's all I can do :/