Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Breaking free from art

Breaking free from art

Report abuse
Description:
Pulling out a girl from art. Yet it remains intangible.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

Unknown0_0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Amazing the lighting and everything is just perfect! Great job :)

FlyleafFreakThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, i love it. Great piece, seriously never seen anything like it. Id frame this pic in my room, fabulous

fizzyfiiz replied...
Nov. 20, 2011 at 7:03 am :
Aww, that's really sweet. Thank you.

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 15, 2011 at 11:19 am:
                  Nice :D

MidnightSolThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Talk about talent!  This is great!

rileyroo said...
this is so cool!

DanielleKThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so beautiful! You have amazing talent

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 8, 2011 at 8:29 am:
I can't believe nobody's commented on this yet, 'cos it's awesomeness. :D Very cool concept, and fantastically executed.