Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Florence

Florence

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own!

musicispassion said...
hey guess what the dog days are over love this good job

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 13, 2011 at 4:54 pm :
Thank you     

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks guys!!!!! So much!

mad3syn(: said...
wow.! i love this ssooo much. love florence + the machine. fav band.!(:

Julez1D1 said...
Oh, I love her! I sang her song Dog Days for a talent show. This is ah-mazing. (:

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:50 am:
I love Florence + the Machine!  You did a great job!  Your a really really good artist.  I have been working on some art because I really want to get better.  Could you check out some of my watercolors or my sketches??

Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:12 pm :

Thanks! And I've seen your photos before and I'm a big fan ^^ I love the flowers. And I like your simple landscape sketch.

I'm no expert on abstract, but maybe you should use brighter colors in your watercolors? They're pretty, but I think they need more pop, for my taste.

But anyway, you're really talented with a camera! If you want to go in mostly one direction, you should go that way.

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:21 pm :

Thanks(:

I like photography, but I really like painting a drawing too, I'm just not as good at it as I am with the camera, like you said.  I want to be good in all the ways of art, like my mom, so I just practice every day.  I am taking all the art classes in my highschool, which is like 9 different classes so I can get really good. 

Thanks again for looking at my work, it really means a lot, and I'll add more pop in my next watercolor paintings.{:

Aug. 16, 2011 at 12:54 pm :
Your welcome! And determination like that will definatly get you to where you want to be. Have fun with your 9 art classes!

JustDreaming said...
wow, that's really pretty

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awesome! :D You did a really great job on the details, especially the shading and hair. And I love her music :)

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 8, 2011 at 8:00 pm :
Thanks : } And me too! I listened to their music while drawing this ^^