Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Florence

Florence

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

musicispassion said...
hey guess what the dog days are over love this good job

The.oRGaNiSm. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you     

The.oRGaNiSm. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thanks guys!!!!! So much!

mad3syn(: said...
wow.! i love this ssooo much. love florence + the machine. fav band.!(:

Julez1D1 said...
Oh, I love her! I sang her song Dog Days for a talent show. This is ah-mazing. (:

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Aug. 15, 2011 at 7:50 am
I love Florence + the Machine!  You did a great job!  Your a really really good artist.  I have been working on some art because I really want to get better.  Could you check out some of my watercolors or my sketches??

Thanks! And I've seen your photos before and I'm a big fan ^^ I love the flowers. And I like your simple landscape sketch.

I'm no expert on abstract, but maybe you should use brighter colors in your watercolors? They're pretty, but I think they need more pop, for my taste.

But anyway, you're really talented with a camera! If you want to go in mostly one direction, you should go that way.

Odessa_Sterling00 replied...

Thanks(:

I like photography, but I really like painting a drawing too, I'm just not as good at it as I am with the camera, like you said.  I want to be good in all the ways of art, like my mom, so I just practice every day.  I am taking all the art classes in my highschool, which is like 9 different classes so I can get really good. 

Thanks again for looking at my work, it really means a lot, and I'll add more pop in my next watercolor paintings.{:

Your welcome! And determination like that will definatly get you to where you want to be. Have fun with your 9 art classes!

JustDreaming said...
wow, that's really pretty

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Awesome! :D You did a really great job on the details, especially the shading and hair. And I love her music :)

EmilyRosebud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks : } And me too! I listened to their music while drawing this ^^