Maze Of Swirls | Teen Ink

Maze Of Swirls

By rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas
rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas

Because we do not know when we will die, we get to think of life as an inexhaustible well. And yet everything happens only a certain number of times, and a very small number really. How many more times will you remember a certain afternoon of your childhood, an afternoon that is so deeply a part of your being that you can't even conceive of your life without it? Perhaps four, or five times more? Perhaps not even that. How many more times will you watch the full moon rise? Perhaps twenty. And yet it all seems limitless... Paul Bowles (quoted by Brandon Lee-R.I.P)

This took me a long time....I'm never really fully satisfied with my drawings, but if you were the artist you would be very judgemental on your pieces too....

Similar images

This art has 4 comments.

rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas

Thankyou very much. I spent alot of time on it. :)

FutureSceneQueen BRONZE, Amherst, Ohio

Do what you love or die unhappy -m.shadows from avenged sevenfold

this is insane.  veryy well done!

rockerchick4life17, Forney, Texas

Lol. Well thankyou. I did put alot of time into it, I kinda wish I had put more swirls in the top left, that's my only regret....

that_person said...
This drawing is very elaborate. I like it. You can tell you put alot of time into just by glancing at it. :D