New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Organs Do Not Love

Organs Do Not Love This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 17 comments. Post your own!

LeavesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Incredible. Absolutely incredible.

Writer_Jordan said...
fascinating, truly. I love the steampunk style *the gears, etc*

Deej6595This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow I live this. It shows what a real human heart looks like. The anatomy is phenomonal and you also added the soul. This is truly wonderful!

flywiththebirdsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5, 2012 at 10:50 am:
this is what I hought of when I was little, all the gears making someone's heart go. :)

Zuccini75 said...

This kind of reminded me of a picture I saw on some sports goods site, its caption said something like: Does your heart pump diesel? It was made of gears and mechanical stuff..... but that was computer graphics -

This is pure AWESOMENESS!

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
AWESOME! :D I wrote a poem recently about this actually -- Please, Stop blaming Your cardiac Muscle For your endless Teenage Breakup Poems...

StrangeJadeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 27, 2012 at 4:49 pm :
(sorry about the lack of line gaps. T_T)

Chibbie said...
There are many wonderful drawers. The only difference is that you know how to capture people's emotion by one drawing. In my book your awesome at what you do :) great job

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Oct. 5, 2011 at 2:48 pm :
Awwww thanks so much!

lindsey127 said...
Wow...your are a very good drawer...its very interesting.

maxxykat94This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
love this! interesting

MNSTRcooki said...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 2:04 am:
:O!!!!!! WOW! teach me to draw????:]

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 22, 2011 at 10:43 am :
Haha XD I'm flattered

Angiehudak said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:59 pm:
This is soo good! im so jealous, i wish i could draw like that. i love this drawing[:

Jul. 16, 2011 at 3:28 pm :
Thanks!!!!

lrt18 said...
Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:48 pm:
cool! i really like this. and it's true, organs don't love, our minds do :)

Jul. 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm :
Amen to that. Thanks! :D