Reach This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
Study hall no homework = doodle heaven

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own!

Odessa_Sterling00This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Verrryyyyy cool.  The details are ggrreeeatt.

Chibbie said...
totally wonderful :)

lindsey127 said...
This Drawing is very intelligent and amazing!

fefe1996 said...
that's just amazing!! I love it!!! so creative! I have been having a drawing block lately lol, I dont know what to draw! ahaha, but really, amazing job on this!! :)

The.oRGaNiSm.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 28, 2011 at 8:36 am :
Awwww thanks for all the good feedback! You have some really good poems.

fefe1996 replied...
Aug. 31, 2011 at 2:54 pm :
your welcome :) aww thanks!! and thanks for looking at my stuff!!! :)

LeahBerrot said...
I really love this. :) I'm sooooo jealous of your talent. <3

FatalAttract1on said...
I can RELATE TO THIS!! its a complicated story but I love the drawing its like you read my feelings emotions and problems and drew them :)

EmilyRoseWithTheFirefliesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:07 am :
Thanks! Actually I didn't have really any meaning for this when I drew it...but I guess the world of the subconscience is a mysterious place... O.o

Bambi67This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 26, 2011 at 3:28 pm:
wow this is a great art! your amazing

writer_girl15 said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 11:01 am:
that is so cool! i love the way everything is totally random, but fits together somehow. Also the eye is amazing. I can never draw eyes they always look creepy...

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:22 am :
Thanks! I really appriciate the awesome feedback, guys! The reaction is just as important as the action ;)

YoAyeJay said...
Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:08 am:
This is simply amazing! Ok well it isn't simple it just...is. Lol I know that doesn't make sense but I just can't put how amazingly gorgeous this picture is into words. You Are Amazing.

Jul. 20, 2011 at 11:20 am :
Thank you!

Thesilentraven This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 14, 2011 at 5:54 pm:
When surrealist thought is liberated by talented fingers, such is the incredible result. I am simply lost for words, Ms. Emily Rosebud. I will say, however, that I adore this drawing and am awed by your artistic ability as well as your meaningful creativity.

Jul. 15, 2011 at 11:23 am :
Wow, thank you so much! That's one of the nicest comments anyone has ever given me on teenink. Thanks!