Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Christine Gaius

Christine Gaius

Report abuse
Description:
I actually made a mistake on this, so i went to fix it, but then i made it worse. To try and rectify my mistake, I altered it. My friend told me it looked even better than before. Irony is fickle sometimes.
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

MaryTD This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I can't see how you "made a mistake" on this. It's flawless as far as I can tell! The way her lips are is absolutely gorgeous... I wish I could draw a face as symmetrically as you!

luckynumber_13 replied...

wow, thanks!

the mistake i made was with the line thickness. i accidentally made one line way too thick, and it bothered me because it stood out so much (in my eyes), so i varied the line width everywhere else and ended up with the finished product you see here. (i have a habit of explaining everything--mostly cuz if i don't i'm hard to understand. o.o XP)

again, thank you! :)

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The lines are very elegant! :) Was this done on a computer?

luckynumber_13 replied...
thank you! nope, all by hand. Lol, if done on a computer, it would not look good. *bad with computers...at least in the artistic sense* -.-