Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Orianthi

Orianthi

Report abuse
Description:
This drawing was done for a school project. We had to create a story about a heroine and then we had to have a drawing of our heroine, plus at least one of one of the antagonists. This was my heroine,...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Yeah, I'd say it was about time the teenink readers were introduced to some evil mermaids... hehe

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...

haha yeah, it is time. :P

Mermaids.

flyingpinkgiraffes-style.

Blue4 said...
Aug. 22, 2011 at 11:26 am
Lovely! Are you going to post the story here?

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Thank you! It's always good to hear positive feedback. Good for the confidence. :) Anyway, I did not personally write the story. I helped to edit it, grammar mistakes and all that, but I did not write it myself. We were put in small groups of 4 for the project, and I was assigned the role of drawing all the pics and the map and everything. However, one of the girls in my group has an account here on TI and I can ask her if she still has the story somewhere, if you'd like. She is the original wri... (more »)

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hello!! So I recently rediscovered the story on my computer and submitted it!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTy replied...
Blue4, this is my friend, the one who originally wrote the story. :) Awesome, can't wait to see it approved.