New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Perfectopia

Perfectopia

Report abuse
Description:
Another Dystopian picture.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 13 comments. Post your own!

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2012 at 5:28 pm:
THIS IS AMAZING. You are hilarious, and this is great. I have been looking through your work, (creeeepy :D) and you are fantastic. My work is not nearly as good as yours, but I hope to be some day as good as you.

Artemis--Sherwood said...
I like that you put what you thought in this drawing. Some people are too afraid to speak their minds, but you aren't. I like that. :)

kmcemo said...
Most People Are Stupid. Teehee.

AlexandrathepoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So, this isn't totally commenting on the work itself, but on your profile, mpas? 

Love, and definately checking your other stuff out!

sunriseusnset said...
Apr. 18, 2011 at 11:19 am:

this is amazing. great work !

*faved*

kmcemo replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 6:47 pm :

Thank you!

If there were a button that says "I appreciate your support," i would push it many-a-time for you.

InvisibleNerdGirl said...
I really like the perspective in this drawing. You have talent! :D

kmcemo replied...
Apr. 20, 2011 at 6:48 pm :

Thank you very much! Check out my other stuff, too.

But, i gotta ask, what is the nature of your username?

InvisibleNerdGirl replied...
Jun. 4, 2011 at 7:57 pm :

Well, contrary to the name, I'm actually quite visible. O_o

But I am indeed nerdy. (In the sense that I like Harry Potter and get 'A's on literature tests. "Nerdy" is a relative measure.)

And um, I'm a girl. Trés original, no? :P

Ah, well, only a while before I get an account on here, and by then I will hopefully have thought of something more interesting. *shrugs*

Artemis--Sherwood replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 5:24 pm :
Don't change your name! It's perfectly fine the way it is. I would have done something similar except for the fact that I made this name up and I love the way it sounds. It's very close to my real name, actually. Oh, and InvisibleNerdGirl, would you check out my articles/book? :)

bluepiffle said...
Mar. 26, 2011 at 5:33 pm:
I really like this, especially the horizon/city in the background, but what does the airplane streamer say?

kmcemo replied...
Apr. 3, 2011 at 11:09 pm :
Excuse my insensitivity: "Buy Fetulizer! Made from 100% aborted fetuses!"