Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Avril Lavigne

Avril Lavigne

Report abuse
Description:
....

More by this contributor

This art/photo has 28 comments. Post your own!

scarclaw said...
all i have to say is...... well i dont have to say anything im mind blown!!!!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wah such a beautiful job~

Odessa_Sterling00 said...
Amazing job! Why is this not in the magazine!?!?!?!?! <3

maximum_tude13 said...
Jun. 11, 2011 at 4:09 pm:
UH-MAY-ZING!!!! i wish i could color that well. TT.TT was this done with colored pencils? even if it wasnt, this is still great. :)

bballloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 27, 2011 at 6:48 pm:
i rated this a 5 out 5 stars....but actually i mean 100 out of 5 stars!! i love her!! 

brittanyw said...
May 22, 2011 at 4:12 pm:
Omg she is the best. I am so glad you drew her. I knew it was her before looking at the name. She is my biggest role model and I am one of her biggest fans so thank you so much for drawing this.

Sky.. said...
May 15, 2011 at 12:30 am:
You're great. This is just simply beautiful.

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow! It's so crazy that you made that. It's so amazing. You are an awesome artist! I hope your artwork gets published in the magazine.  :)

David L. replied...
May 29, 2011 at 8:19 pm :

hi (:

thank you soo much for your coment!

Btw I'm kinda new here, can you tell me how do I know if I get published in the magazine or not? Do they warn you or something?

ilovewriting95 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jun. 1, 2011 at 11:14 pm :
You are welcome! yeah, if you get published in the magazine then they send you an email telling you which article will be published before it appears in the magazine. They also send you a free copy of it too.

Jaylene said...
wow this is absolutle amazing!! makes me think a should give up:P i am so jealous GREAT work

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Seriously?! SERIOUSLY?!!! This is AMAZING! I knew exactly who it was before I saw the title. This is so realistic. Professionally amazing! You are definatly born to be an artist.

hanbanann4501This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 8, 2011 at 7:51 am:
WOW!!! this is ridiculously good!!

Anasunny said...
DId you color this with colored pencils? I'm so jealous of your shading and texturing ability!

David L. replied...
May 29, 2011 at 8:17 pm :

Hi there (:

thank you soo much. Yes I did! This is all made with colour pencils (:

PixyMuffin said...
Apr. 4, 2011 at 10:17 am:
OMG that is absolutely amazing!!! How long did it take you to finish it completely?? It is really great!

Athena96 said...
Oh my god! AMAZING!!!

matthewsgirl14 said...
how do you draw like tht i have hionestly tried and i suck

HoldOnTightNeverLetGo said...

Honestly before I clicked on this, I thought it was an actually picture.

This is amazing <3

LoveBooks1212 said...
Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:18 pm:
OMG GREAT LIGHTING