Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > How Do You Do?

How Do You Do?

Report abuse
Description:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 9 comments. Post your own!

HerDreamsGiveHerWings said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 2:29 pm:

Love this! you are very talented

I wish i could draw like that! 

Got a question though. is she on her tip toes or wearing heals? thats the one thing i would fix if your looking for improvment is if its supposed to be heals it looks more like tip toes

EmilyRosebudThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 7:52 pm :
She is on her tip-toes. And thanks for your comment!

leah87m said...
Mar. 12, 2011 at 1:39 pm:
Your art work is amazing! I love the way the hair looks and the dresses, they are great! Good Job

tianaxbiddy said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 12:16 pm:
i love it! :) ur so good! :)

skb1234 said...
Mar. 1, 2011 at 8:10 am:
im interested in drawing cartoon like people that look real at the same time, any pointers?

Mar. 1, 2011 at 2:59 pm :

Well...if you already know how to draw pretty realistic people, just make the facial features and such more round and exaggerated, smaller or bigger, depending on the look you're going for, like cute or humorous. Like, I make their eyes bigger and lips rounder...kinda like bratz dolls (although I do not support those things!)

hope that helps a little...I'm not very good at explaining things.

P.S. I'm honored that your asking me!

skb1234 replied...
Mar. 2, 2011 at 3:29 pm :
Thanks so much(: i mainly write poems but occasionaly i draw so thanks your amazing!!(:

prittiegirl said...
Feb. 22, 2011 at 2:22 pm:
I love this! It's so cute!

CookieViking said...
Feb. 21, 2011 at 6:19 pm:
Really neat and so cute keep it up