Hurt</3 | Teen Ink

Hurt</3

By StreetKat SILVER, hamlin, New York
StreetKat SILVER, Hamlin, New York

V: Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
Evey Hammond: Are you like a crazy person?
V: I am quite sure they will say so.

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

Odessa_Sterling00 DIAMOND, No, Missouri

All gave some, some gave all. -War Veterans headstone.

Those are some weird b.o.o.b.s,  I mean you must have on a really weird bra for them to do that.  I like the picture though.

Alexandrathepoet PLATINUM, Leesville, South Carolina

If nothing else, believe in art.
~Unknown

OH THIS IS SO FRIGGIN' GOOD! I LOVE THIS! 

on Mar. 12 2011 at 9:25 am
remembermeplz PLATINUM, Friend, Nebraska

"when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" -- Jimi Hendrix

hes seems a little flat but other than that its really good =)

BryBry said...
on Mar. 7 2011 at 12:51 am
BryBry, Los Angeles, California

When life hits you hard, fight back!

great drawing!

sure does relate to a lot of people in the world doesn't it..

BrokenWingsofVanityAndWax PLATINUM, Centennial, Colorado

I'm not too far from you, I can't wait to see you, again and again. Pick me up to the highest level, and lay me down once. I reach the clouds. I'm not a fiend, just persistent in my being. - Chelsea Grin Don't Ask Don't Tell

Some times I feel like the boy in the picture. I am trying to lock myself in, but then the world is still trying to get in.