Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Abstract Rose

Abstract Rose

Report abuse
Description:
My third abstract flower drawing. I really like how this one turned out :)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own!

ToranThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
great job, I like the lines and all the interesting shapes you used,keep up the great work!

CwatsonbtvsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Awesome! I love the designs inside, it's very zentangle-esque

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 6, 2012 at 10:27 am:
Super Beautiful :) I'm a huge fan of drawing roses, but, it's so hard to make it all original, like yours :)

Ashley M. said...
I really like how there are so many patterns in the flower, but each petal stays distinct and it still looks like an (awesome) flower instead of a mass of shapes I love it!

Erin326 said...
I love how the rose stretches beyond the drawn in box. Very beautiful. How do you start your patterns?

Fia-fia said...

This is amazing! So creative, i see someting new everytime i look at it! THank you

:)

Meredith15 said...
this is so beautiful! i love the details

iwriter42This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2010 at 10:02 am:
that looks really cool!! i wish real flowers would always look like that, would make the world more exciting!

theevilcupcake said...
This is really amazing!

Alice_L replied...
Dec. 24, 2010 at 5:06 pm :
Thank you!! *hugs*