Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf

Report abuse
Description:
Yes, still posting old work. I've recently found a few of my old drawings from last year, and I've decided to post some of them. Hence the '09 in the bottom corner. :) lol Anyway, hope you like it, and...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 11 comments. Post your own!

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25, 2011 at 1:03 pm:
Just realized that in my description, I said it was '09 in the corner. It was actually '10. lol Wow. One year off. That's a bit of a woops, now isnt it? XP

nxtxfx said...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:30 am:
thats an awesome wolf

MyConstRuctd_IdentiTyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2010 at 5:12 pm :
Thanks! :)

MeanPeopleDead said...
Nov. 16, 2010 at 10:10 am:
kick-butt detail, my freind

Nov. 16, 2010 at 6:14 pm :
haha yeah, I guess. Thanks! :)

Rawr6663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aww its beautiful I love wolves wonderful job! =]

Nov. 8, 2010 at 4:47 pm :
Thanks! My fav animal, too. Btw, is that Jack Skellington in your pic, or no? Hard to tell.

Rawr6663This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 15, 2010 at 8:42 pm :
Your Welcome! And yes, it's Jack Skellington and Sally. It's a different version of Sally in the pic though.

Nov. 16, 2010 at 6:16 pm :
Nice choice. Very nice choice. :)

Arcenciel said...
Nov. 8, 2010 at 10:50 am:
I love it. It looks more like a fox in my eyes, but either way, it's fantastic!!

Nov. 8, 2010 at 4:47 pm :
Yes, I suppose it sort of does look like a fox, doesn't it? Anyway, thanks!