Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > "Best Friends"

"Best Friends"

Report abuse
Description:
A pen & ink drawing I made from a picture of two women walking side by side in the streets of Europe. Arm in arm, they represent that two is better than one and they are always there for each other, no matter what.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own!

B3_boLdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wow. this is super creative so different but amazing! 

TheCreativeChristian replied...
Oct. 16, 2010 at 3:16 pm :
thanks it took a while but was fun for spare time ;) 

Fascinated said...
I love this, its so cute and very well drawn. I love that it is on lined paper too, I always doodle in school but it never looks this good!

TheCreativeChristian replied...
Oct. 5, 2010 at 5:49 pm :
Thank you!! I appreciate your admiration =) it took some time but in the long run it came out very nice

BlackHoleHighAlumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
That is so cool! I love it!! It even looks cool on the lined paper! :D

TheCreativeChristian replied...
Sept. 16, 2010 at 10:58 pm :
thanks!!! it took 2 hours to make i did it in my free time when i was bored to death with nothing else to do lol :D