birth

Report abuse
Description:
i am 14!!! please comment! these are lyrics from my fav band florence the machine

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 14 comments. Post your own now!

StrangeJade This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
So cool!! Florence + the Machine is amazing C:

pencilsFORhands This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
agreed ..props for being the first person to notice the lyrics haha

MorningStar15 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
wow i love this i just saw it and i had to click on it to tell you how much i loved this.

NamidaTaki said...
Wow, really great shading and folds of the clothes!!

Polythene This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

this is really good but for a little constructive criticism not your best...i didn't get the same overwhelming emotion as the others...not enough depth of feeling almost.

not saying its not amazing just not your best in my opinion.

shannon1997 said...
This is AMAZING!!!! Wish I could draw like this. Were did you learn to draw like this?

smiley_alley7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

I love love love this!

And the title just makes it whole.

Shereen.R said...
Wow this is a great piece, I love how detailed and well drawn it is. Keep it up !

its_just_me said...
You are very talented! Keep doing stuff like this!

chyGURL said...
Jul. 29, 2010 at 11:59 am
i loved it its soooooooooo nice

nutmeg212 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

awesome.  It's so realistic and i love it.  Keep it up. you're amazing

KandyKiwi said...
Jul. 20, 2010 at 11:56 am

:O WOW!

That is all that went through my mind :D

pencils_4_hands This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
thank you! I was expierementing with a new style...just a little 45 minute sketch :-)

KandyKiwi replied...

r u kiddint me???? 45 minutes???? WOW...again! hoy crap...one day u are gonna be a great artist and people are gonna bow down to u and ill be sitting there watching my tv as you recieve a million dollars for this and illbe like "WOW! i inderectly knew this person....."

:O