Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Report abuse
Description:
This is just a quick rough sketch of a character I rp named Rhiannon. She has light brown, curly hair with thin braids and feathers woven throughout, tanned skin from long days outdoors, and she wears lots...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own now!

xgood_and_brokenx said...

When I look for pictures to fave on here, i never look at the name. I just look at the pic, decide if i like it or not, click it. That's about it.

I got on this page and looked at the picture then looked at the title on my way to fave it and give it 5 *'s.....

I jaw dropped. My name is Rhiannon. I have brown hair, sun-tanned skin, though my hair isn't that long anymore and it certainly isn't thin.

In anycase, i think she looks an awful awful lot like me! I h... (more »)

--Stitch-- said...
Whoa. Love how you made the legs, feet, and hands. I suck at feet and legs. Hands are ok for me.

CLYIdontknow said...
you've got potential to be a very good artist!

i.ll_be_fine_899 replied...
yess you do!!! :DD this is pretty good!! ur a fantastic artist, my friend

Camilleishungry said...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 4:03 am
very nice. are you going to keep developing her? you should. well done you did a good job getting her body position to look realistic. i find that really difficult :)

shoutitloud This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jul. 7, 2010 at 11:13 am
i've thought about it, but im not sure if im going to or not yet. but il keep it in mind, thanks!(: and yea, thats always a problem:// took me a while to get it right, but her left hand still bothers me(:

mufasa said...
You have potential.  keep working on it.

hmm.. thanks i think(: haha yea, it was just a rough sketch, ima keep trying to make work i do in the future better, thanks!