Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Avatar the Last Airbender

Avatar the Last Airbender

Report abuse
Description:
Watching the series, drawing the characters.... Yeah
Tags: fan art

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

hiddeninvisiblegirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
amazing :)

SoSammieWhatsUPThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3, 2011 at 10:37 am
very cute i love it

Mary D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Hey, sweet! If i didn't know better, I'd say you drew the whole series! It looks just like it!

Mockingjay said...
It's so cool! especially zuko ;)

kaylynvictoria said...
omgggg its so awesomeee i love how you have all of them look exactly the same and momo looks sooooooooooo cutee

FantasyNight said...
Love it love it love it! Please draw more pictures of Zuko <3

iluvnachoThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
WONDERFUL! I LOVE how all of them came out! Please, make more! :D

MayDay said...
I LOVE how you drew Zuko!!!!

Violets said...
WOW. I absolutely LOVE this picture. i am obsessed with Avatar the Last Airbender. i watched the shows and loved them all. Great job, i wish i could draw that good. THIS IS AMAZING :D WOW

myfriendfreckle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...

^_^ thanks! i liked drawing them, though i particularly enjoy the way zuko came out. i'm gonna draw more, too.

Inherinerd said...
Jun. 25, 2010 at 5:32 am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love avatar!!!!!!! I actually posted a thread in the art and entertainment forum about the new movie and peoples opinion on it although we are talking alot about the show. anyway this is amazing!!!!!!!!!! you are very talented and i reallllllyyyyyy love this picture!!!

Jun. 25, 2010 at 10:38 am
heh thanks ^_^