Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Dakkiro

Dakkiro

Report abuse
Description:
This is a drawing of mine, that I made this year. It didn't take too long, and around an hour to color. It's a male, named Dakkiro. He has bleach-white hair, and he has black-feathered wings. He was...(more »)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Mary D. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is very cool... have you read Maximum Ride? I think Dakkiro is much better than any of them. Good job!

Cordelia-13 replied...
No, but I've thought about reading them. Thanks! .XJ

FlyWithMe_899 said...
awwesome!!! thats kinda hot. lol jk but youre a fantastic artist!! :)))) and yeah, i love how u got lil stories to go along with the characters too^^

Cordelia-13 replied...
.thinks. Yeah. It is kinda hot. .smiles. Stories are easy once you have what your chracter looks like and a name. You can make a whole background and a life for your characters if you just know those two things. XJ

Camilleishungry said...
Jun. 23, 2010 at 3:47 am
that's really cool! i like how you have a story to go with it, makes it a bit more special. I think manga is so much harder that realistic drawing haha so nice work : )

Cordelia-13 replied...
Thanks a lot! I've had this drawing on here for a while, but no one's said anything. You're the first, so kudos, points for that. Thanks again, and yeah, I agree, manga is ridiculously hard to draw compared to realistic stuff.