Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Lost in Time

Lost in Time

Report abuse
Description:
I have no idea where i got the name from, but i was suggested by my school's art teacher to post this. I dont actually have his class now, but will attempt to next year. :) The original colors are white...(more »)
Tags: anime

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Ashley P. said...
Jul. 5, 2010 at 10:02 am
thanks i draw qwite a bit but i all was hav to erace to muc ( and all artest know it neer rely goes away complty) tht it looks bad iv done some out of books ( christiffer hart is the best one iv found)  and well that all mine some of my frins show me tips but im still not the worst im our group and pepol akasnaly ask me but nothing compared to a frid who gets payed ( even f it is her mom ) for copying pix but thats rely all se can do :( i dont rely copy have a hard time ! lol thanks agin !

Ashley P. said...
hay its anime i love the way pepol draw anime >>  to bad i stink

xXAngelicXxXLightXx replied...
Oh! You'll get better! You just gotta practice!~ I first started with Tokyo Mew Mew characters and now, if I have enough patience, I can make up a character. I haven't taken any classes or training, or anything. Just feel the passion and want you have to draw it, and with a good amount of practice, you'll get 'er done!~~

xXAngelicXxXLightXx said...
please dont be afraid to rate and leave a comment. lol. of the two drawings currently posted, one has ratings but no comments, and this one has comments but no ratings. and i refuse to even attempt to rate my own work. thats cheating.

_Elsy_ said...
Dang, you're really good. wish i can draw like that. <3

xXAngelicXxXLightXx replied...
thanks, but you should have a little more faith in yourself.