New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Tails Miles per Hour

Tails Miles per Hour

Report abuse
Description:
This is my drawing of Tails... He is based on one of the Sonic the Hedgehog's characters. He is so cute!!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 25 comments. Post your own!

SkyeTrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:12 am:

I love Tails!!

He's my favorite :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 5:29 pm :
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Cool! Lol! And I don't play games so often either. Hahaha! Collage is tough though :P

SkyeTrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 5:33 pm :
ugh, I don't start college till next year....

Nov. 14, 2011 at 5:40 pm :
Whatever you do, ever, i mean NEVER, procrastinate in collage! It's horrible!!!! It was fun talking to you though. TTYL and God Bless :)

Nov. 14, 2011 at 5:48 pm :

lol, I'll do my best, you too!!

God Bless!

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Sept. 19, 2012 at 10:30 am :
thanks (。◕‿‿◕。)