New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Tails Miles per Hour

Tails Miles per Hour

Report abuse
Description:
This is my drawing of Tails... He is based on one of the Sonic the Hedgehog's characters. He is so cute!!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 25 comments. Post your own!

LittleBitOfSunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 2:00 pm:
I <3 Tails!! He's sooo cute! I'm quite fond of Chao aswell. 

RandamuThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 11:25 am :
YAY! ^^ ME TOO! And Choes are fun to play with :3

LittleBitOfSunshineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 9:32 pm :
Lol yeah...I like to carry them around randomly. I should totally buy a stuffed one!!! :DD

Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:23 pm :
Teehee! X3

SkyeTrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 11:12 am:

I love Tails!!

He's my favorite :)

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:02 pm :
You like to play Sonic games? I love Tails, too! I'm glad that you like the drawing :D

SkyeTrainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:03 pm :

I LOVE Sonic games!! I love Tails =D

And I Love the drawing :)

I'm more into anime myself though...:)

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:06 pm :
I am glad that you love the drawing! Thanks! And I love to draw manga (anime) sometimes. Do you draw too btw?

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:11 pm :
yeah I do, but my talents lie in writing and photography...

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:15 pm :
Oh I see. That's ok, I love to write and take photo too. I love to play Sonic games sometimes. R.I.P. PS3 :( Do you know if Sonic X is still on btw?

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:19 pm :
Thanks for commenting btw :D

Nov. 14, 2011 at 2:36 pm :
I love the Sonic games, and I'm don't know about Sonic X....

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:02 pm :
That's ok. And yes, I love to play as Tails in some games-- he's fun :D

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm :
he is fun :) and cute! =D

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:08 pm :
He is cute! :D What Sonic games had you played as Tails btw?

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:24 pm :
uumm, three, i can't remember the names. There was the chao garden one, a gameboy Sp one and a GameCube one...

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:27 pm :
Sounds like Sonic Adventure 2 battle and Sonic Advance to me. Haha! Are you a guy btw? 

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:51 pm :

nope, girl.

total movie, game, and computer geek and proud of it! =D

Nov. 14, 2011 at 4:58 pm :
Oh... hahahahahahaha! I used to be a geek, too, and a Sonic freak a long time ago. Now just I draw and do homework. I still play video games sometimes though. And i still think Tails is cute :3

Nov. 14, 2011 at 5:25 pm :
lol, all I do is write and do homework, lolol. I play video games sometimes too, just not that often anymore