New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Destroyed

Destroyed

Report abuse

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 26 comments. Post your own!

InLove said...
May 4, 2010 at 12:32 pm:
Very nice ,I like it so much ;D I want draw like you ;)p

Clover94 said...
May 3, 2010 at 11:23 am:
This picture is indeed amazing, tho. i like how you did this.. Good job :)

Fredwardness replied...
May 4, 2010 at 11:05 am :
Thanks. =) It really means a lot to me.

Clover94 replied...
May 15, 2010 at 7:19 pm :
not a problem!:)

KosuKovu13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
So... based on our discussions... I guess I can safely assume that.. this is how we both feel. Used. Broken. Played. Destroyed.

Fredwardness replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 1:37 pm :
Yes...a lot of people feel that way though.

KosuKovu13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 29, 2010 at 5:48 pm :
I suppose they do.... but most choose to put it under their mask, would you not agree? They want others to know not the shame on their true face. They hide in the darkness, for light is harsh.

Aaron M. replied...
May 1, 2010 at 12:15 pm :
thinking about it, it's true...how many ppl feel played

May 2, 2010 at 12:17 pm :
"Played" is not just a word for break-ups, or cheating for that matter. Friends play you. Starngers play you. Family can play you.

Fredwardness replied...
May 2, 2010 at 12:23 pm :
People...get used. Abused. So...many people.

May 2, 2010 at 7:32 pm :
Abused, beaten, cut and torn. Made to wish they'd never been born

Fredwardness replied...
May 2, 2010 at 7:34 pm :
drives...people to killing themselves...

May 2, 2010 at 7:37 pm :
It's an often addressed problem, especially in high school, not that anybody actually listens.

Fredwardness replied...
May 2, 2010 at 7:38 pm :
It's...a problem...I can...understand...People...should listen.

May 2, 2010 at 7:40 pm :
I'll listen to anything you have to say. You can bet your life on that.

Fredwardness replied...
May 2, 2010 at 7:42 pm :
Thanks...you....you're a nice person.

May 2, 2010 at 7:50 pm :
Nice, no. Willing to help, yes. I am not a nice person. I'm caring, but not nice.

Fredwardness replied...
May 2, 2010 at 7:53 pm :
You've been nice to me.

May 2, 2010 at 8:03 pm :
I can be nice. That doesn't mean it's who I am though. I'm lost, with no knowledge to guide me. I do what I can, and to the best of its advantage.

Clover94 replied...
May 3, 2010 at 11:21 am :
I believe you're nice. I really do. It just might not seem like to you. You're a great person and can make everyone feel loved, so don't you dare say you're not nice. I definitely do NOT agree with that.