New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Dimentional Nightmare

Dimentional Nightmare

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 32 comments. Post your own!

maizyiscrazy said...
Jul. 2, 2012 at 5:01 pm:

This ROCKS

Chaday1911 said...
May 11, 2011 at 12:50 pm:
Very cool.  Is that your version of an Incubus?  I love it!!

sany.lastflameThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Absolutely love this! Really creative!!! Does it have any "secret meanings" or "deepness" about it or was it just a really cool drawing?

Dark-Shadow said...
Mar. 6, 2011 at 4:48 pm:
Wow.. Excelletn i love it!

M3risoul said...
May 5, 2010 at 11:08 am:
nice, its so creative and realstic.

Kara_Wolf replied...
May 5, 2010 at 3:11 pm :
Thanks! I try my best! =D

auddieoxenfree said...
May 5, 2010 at 9:10 am:
omg this is wonderful and it remindes me of a book i read called courtney crumen and the night things it is awsome i can draw but NEVER this good

Kara_Wolf replied...
May 5, 2010 at 3:11 pm :
Oh? Do tell me more about this book. I may get some more inspiration. Do read Melissa Marr's novels, their quite dark...I enjoy them much more than i should...:3

fragileblackorchid replied...
Oct. 25, 2010 at 4:06 pm :
lol yeah ive read her novels, the wicked lovely series it was awesome!great pic btw

Gamekidd123 said...
May 4, 2010 at 8:44 pm:
these drawings are 1,000,000 times better than mines and i draw stick figures I'm a great story writer and gamer!!

Kara_Wolf replied...
May 5, 2010 at 3:08 pm :
Oh really? I juuuussst happen to be a gamer myself, a bit of a writer as well, but my grammer's not too great. What kind of games do you play? And What kind of genre do you focus on in your writings?

Sorceress said...
May 4, 2010 at 4:51 pm:
I love it soooo much. I gave you a 5, but I would have given more. Is it like supposedly her nightmare?The monster is?

Kara_Wolf replied...
May 5, 2010 at 3:06 pm :
Actually no. Its a demon from a alternate dimension that comes and eats her good dreams. Oh and steals her lifeforce as it does it...I have really morbid dreams/ideas lol. ^^'

Nayanika replied...
Feb. 15, 2011 at 6:58 am :

woah! some imagination!!

grat art work

RedFeatherThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:32 am :
wow, did u come up with that yourself or did you get the idea for it somewhere, cause I've had a reaccuring dream - no, nightmare. Definately nightmare, about this thing that does that to me, and no matter what I do, I can't wake myself up before the monster finds me. It's really freaky and scares the crap out of me every time, but it looks more like a solid, moving shadow instead in my dream. It's freaky.

Kara_Wolf said...
May 3, 2010 at 4:07 pm:
Thank you! And I plan on it! *crosses fingers to get hired once out of college*

POLAR_BEAR_LOVER!<3 said...
May 3, 2010 at 3:33 pm:
omg!!!!! this is amazing i don't understand how anybody can do this!!!!! thats incredible. why cant i draw :-(   lolz

Brea4598 said...
May 3, 2010 at 9:42 am:
Wow this picture is amazing!!! I would never be able to draw that good!!!!!!!!! Well, keep drawing because you could go very far with this!!!

Kara_Wolf said...
May 2, 2010 at 12:36 pm:
I want to thank all of you who have commented on this piece and voted. Thanks you all of you I've been put on the front page of the Ink and Pen Section. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!

Wiebs96 said...
May 1, 2010 at 6:31 pm:
This is great I love detail you put into it!