Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Tread Softly...

Tread Softly...

Report abuse
Description:
...because you tread on my dreams.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 16 comments. Post your own now!

Unknown0_0 said...
This is very good, you should continue! :D

xgood_and_brokenx said...

A story sounds interesting....
I write a little. Do you mind if I mess around a little?

btw: Ideas are very nice! I have a few already though

neimyne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Go ahead! I'd love to see it when you're done.

xgood_and_brokenx replied...
i haven't posted anything on yours yet, im working on it, but if you wanna know, my fanfiction name is OotoriDreams. i'll be sure to tell you as soon as i update, or you could subscribe to my fanfic!~

_Elsy_ said...
Loved it =D, you should keep drawing you have alot of talent. btw-can you check out some of my stuff?

Thanks! And sure, I'll check out your gallery.

neimyne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you! It'd be an honor to have a story based off my drawing lol.

unwritten~loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 8:54 am
I love this! I really want to base a story off of this now. That is how much it inspired me! Great work! XD

BubblyChicken said...
i love it how your drawing starts out with a redish color at the top and ends with a pretty blue

Thanks you for your comment! Strangely enough, I had the most qualms when deciding the colors ;A; I'm glad you like them C:

BubblyChicken replied...
your welcome xD

ChangedForever said...
i love how it is beautiful and simple at the same time. there are some pieces of art that go all in with shading and detail, but its drawings like this that really inspire me. <3

Wow, I'm flattered to hear that this has inspired you >.< Thanks so much!

moondust said...
Mar. 31, 2010 at 11:33 am
I really like ur artistic style :) It's certainly unique ;)

Aw, thank you~