Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Only One

Only One

Report abuse
Description:
Done in Pen and Ink

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

I_heart_art said...

The shading is wonderful. I don't know the exact term for it but did you...umm just 'dot' in the shaded areas?? I can't quite tell. 

I wish i had the patience to sit and do a pen and ink like this, it's beautiful 

inheavenshands This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Aug. 17, 2010 at 9:39 am
thanks! it's called stipple drawing. You take ink and draw using dots. :) Yah, it a little tedious. This is one of my few first attempts.

IamtheStargirl said...
This is really beautiful! It almost looks like a black and white photograph.

little-miss-sunshine said...

WOW! This is truly amazing! the face has so much expression. whatever you decide to do with your life, promise me to never ever and I mean ever stop drawing! You are just tooooooo goood!

thank you so much for you feed back. :) It means alot. Don't worry. I will never stop drawing as long as I live.

PeaceLoveRetro said...
This is really good!:)

aw... thank you girl! :)

wingofangel said...
OMG!!!!!!! this is truly beautiful i LOVE it & ur screen name i just love how her eye's are so realistic so is her whole face i love all the shading u did it's so pro & perfect i'm gonna tag this as one of my favorite's since i love it so much just keep up the amazing work!!!!!! God bless!!!!! :)

Thank you very much for your kind feedback, much appreciated. :)

DHgirl said...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 12:57 am
i think she looks lik jennifer garner

Yes, it is Jennifer Garner. :)

DHgirl replied...
i was right WHOOT WHOOT!! lol

danceswsk8boards said...
Is she an actress?

DHgirl replied...
Apr. 5, 2010 at 12:58 am
i thought the same thing i think shes jennifer garner

Yes, It is an actress, Jenifer garner. :)