Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Victoria

Victoria

Report abuse
Description:
This is a sketch I did of a girl. Not really sure whether or not it would be considered 'anime'.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 74 comments. Post your own now!

jonas_chic899 said...
Apr. 13, 2010 at 11:45 am
omgggg thats sooooooooo beautiful!!! i luv her dress!

~Kaoru-chan~ said...
Omg thats really good. I love it. Wish I could draw like that. Your really talented. Keep up the good work:)

animelover15 said...
Your drawing is incredible!! i draw like that to. XD

Ch!b!'$ ROCK said...
Apr. 4, 2010 at 10:57 am
Nice Work! I draw the same things as you They are mostly the only things I can draaw. HAHAHA and I think I might even have a drawing of that. LOL Love it though!!!!! It's GREATLY AMAZING!!!!! : )

Sarahsmile said...
I just draw stick people but as soon as I draw better I don't think I'll draw This Good! as she is pretty too!

gamegirl96 said...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 8:22 am
I absolutley love the picture it is wonderful.  I dont even draw that good.  She is thin but it doesnt matter it turned out really good and i would be proud of it if it was mine.

pfw's_rock said...
Apr. 3, 2010 at 6:53 am
Wow, that's amazing!!! I don't care if she is thin!!! I draw thin people too!!! AIR KNUCKLE PUNCH!!!!

ChangedForever said...
i love the intricacy, and of course, the drawing in general. even the size of her waist doesn't bother me, because lets face it, she's probably being smothered by a corset anyway. :) lol, keep it up! 

purple_ashes replied...
Thank you so much:) oh and thank you for not saying something about the size of the picture because you are right:) Ive been getting lots of bad ratings becuse of the size of her body but nobody is perfect and i didnt even realize it until it was mebtioned but thank you so much im really glad you liked it:)

MCRlover2011 said...
LOL A tad thin but very pretty!=D

Starfire said...
I love it It is very well detailed ^.^. Someday I hope I can draw as well as you I mean I draw but not as good as this.

Lighty said...
:D She's so prettyyy~ I think she needs to eat a little more though :P Love it!

SaveTheUnicorns said...
she is so intricate and beautiful!!! you have true talent!! do you draw a lot of anime?

purple_ashes replied...
Well thank you so much i really appresciate that. yeah i do draw a lot of anime