Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Victoria

Victoria

Report abuse
Description:
This is a sketch I did of a girl. Not really sure whether or not it would be considered 'anime'.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 74 comments. Post your own now!

SariaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Hey, do you think I could redraw this and give you all the credit???? Please!

PhotoGirl said...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 12:05 am
OMG!!! You're amazing!!!  *bows down*

MusicallyInclinedx22x said...
You have no idea how much i love this!! I wish i was gifted in drawing like u r! lol im much better at writing.

Writer_Jordan said...
Aug. 1, 2012 at 2:11 am
So where can I buy this dress? The detail of it is simply amazing--maybe a career in fashion design or anime is not so far off for you! 5 star!!

Jillabean7842 said...
Yeah, I think that it can be considered--not anime, because that is what they show on TV--but manga, because that is what this is, like drawings on paper. I love it, and I looove manga! :)

BluBirdWriter13 said...
I am amazed on the picture you have drawn. :))))

bookworm29 said...
I really like the details, but no human has a waist that tiny! :)

Jillabean7842 replied...
Yeah, actually, a human waist can be that tiny, if you tie the corset tight enough. People actually did that 400 years ago!

Blackrose84 said...
May 5, 2012 at 8:51 am
Love it its so detailed and i think u should keep drawing like this nice job

xxiWritexxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really pretty :) I especially love all the little details of the dress and crown, and even how the dress falls off the shoulders and piles below. Beautiful

Ashes3lol said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:35 am
I LOVE this! I have been tryin to figure out how to do curls for my cinderella. Ha this is amzing :) Definetly anime too btw!

Animal-Lover said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 9:35 am
This is what I would call "anime" or maybe even manga!  AMAZING JOB!!! :D

Annoymous said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:25 am
this was really great wish i could draw that well :)

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 6:43 am
Really cool~ Kinda reminds me of a Rapunzel/shoujo manga type character.

AnimeGirlOtaku101 said...
Oct. 21, 2011 at 5:17 am
Wow! Fantabulous job! Your drawing style is very shoujo! That's a very nice drawing, I am saying once again!

SpectralSong said...
This is really pretty! Very well done :) Can tell you're talented and I really like this drawing. My only suggestion is maybe make the arms a little bit longer...Overall really nice though, keep up the good work! :3

StoryLover said...
Yah I looked at some of your art porybrows...and yah its really good...but that dosent mean that everyone can draw like you...you obviously hurt her feelings a little so I just felt I should look at the positves not the negitives like some people do....I mean the glass is always half full with me......not .half empty.

StoryLover replied...
sorry about this post and the one below....I like messed up...hehe sorry. (it was suposed to be a comment)

StoryLover replied...
I mean reply to a comment.

sany.lastflame replied...
Thanks so much! Haha I like how people are fighting on my drawing. I was just saying that this is just a hobby.. Not intended to be "mind blowing" please look at my drawing called "crystal" and tell me what you think.. This is one of my newer pieces:D