life

Report abuse
Description:
this took me a whole week to draw...i got in trouble in school because i was allways working on it....when i finished my wrist hurt so bad and i was exhausted.... btw....at the bottom the MZTMASME stands for Micaela,zach,Tori,Matthew,Ashton,Sarah,Maria,and Erin

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 18 comments. Post your own!

fefe1996 said...
Jul. 27, 2010 at 2:57 pm:

wow that is amazing!! soooo much detail!! well your hard work definitely payed off! its really really good!

God bless :)

HopelessSharpie said...
May 19, 2010 at 6:41 pm:
this is absolutely, awesomazing. i love it, i can not believe you finished in only a week. that would have taken me a whole month at the least =). i love it. with a capital L-O-V-E. keep it up, wish i was as good as you. =)

OpenEyes replied...
May 20, 2010 at 5:14 pm :
aww im glad u like it... thx love :)

HopelessSharpie replied...
May 20, 2010 at 7:24 pm :
lol, anytime. your awesome. =) glad to know some people on here like the commentary =)

OpenEyes replied...
May 21, 2010 at 6:39 pm :
aw thanks... i like your screen name btw.... ♥

HopelessSharpie replied...
May 21, 2010 at 10:02 pm :
Lol, again anyitme, lol i like your name to lol very artistic

OpenEyes replied...
May 22, 2010 at 7:49 pm :

Wootnas!!!

So.... how iz you doing love???

HopelessSharpie replied...
May 23, 2010 at 8:45 am :
Doing pretty good, thanks, and you?

OpenEyes replied...
May 23, 2010 at 11:38 pm :
Im good.... super excited... just got purple streaks in my hair lol woot

HopelessSharpie replied...
May 25, 2010 at 9:20 pm :
Awesome, I've been wanting to do that, lol, cool that you went through with it. 

2cute4u said...
That is awesome, i also live in mo

OpenEyes replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:07 pm :
thanks.... and awesomeness

2cute4u replied...
Apr. 7, 2010 at 3:19 pm :
I actually know some people who live in Kirkwood, i go there all the time with my step sister, she used to live in Kirkwood, her name is Breana and she is now in 7th grade

2cute4u replied...
Apr. 19, 2010 at 4:00 pm :
i actually dont no but after the skool year is done at windsor she is moving back she goes 2 skool with me rite now we r really good franz but im in 6th grade she was gonna try out 4 football and i am tryin out 4 track and the track couch is my neighbor sooooooooooooo ..... yea lol

OpenEyes replied...
Apr. 21, 2010 at 4:42 pm :
some of my friends went to windsor back in middle school or something like that lol

2cute4u replied...
Apr. 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm :
lOl i am like really bored rite now and i am eating out of a tub of icecream rite now literally and at skool 2day we had a spelling b contest ???????????? and i actually won????????????????????????? lol soooooooooo ya and ya ugh i am soooooooooooo tired i cant stand it anymore and i also cant stand homework uggggggghhhhhhhhh

Ksuite2 said...
Wow!!!!! This is very good!! I can not believe you spent a WHOLE week on this!!! im sorry about your wrist, but the out come was PERFECT!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

OpenEyes replied...
Apr. 6, 2010 at 4:07 pm :
thankz... ya it was long but it was so worth it..... Iz glad u like it !!!