Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Whatcha doinnn?

Whatcha doinnn? This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is a caricature of me and my siblings. I'm the one with the sketchbook, consequently. ;]

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own!

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 10:07 pm:
Reminds me of my siblings, real cute. Congrats on the mag and keep up the good work :D

SkimKimchiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
                       Cute :3

ZadaRox101 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
May 5, 2010 at 12:22 pm:
Congrats on being in the mag!! This is great! Yeah and it looks like something out of Romona and Beezus or Eloise or something! Awesome job!

Lioness_Eyes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 5, 2010 at 12:54 pm :
thankssss. :]

lowlaa said...
Feb. 6, 2010 at 11:17 am:
This is so cartoony! It's cute, and I agree with Dazed. Children books would be great for this drawing!

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
i feel like this belongs in a childrens book. please become an illastrator!

Annonymous said...
That is amazing! I think I am the same thing except with a notebook to write in!