New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Untitled

Untitled

Report abuse
Description:
I just did this a few days ago for my art class. Self portrait, all ballpoint pen. (save for the eyes and the apple, which are colored pencil.) About 22.5"x30", (larger than a standard poster) this is my second largest work, and certainly my largest drawing. It took about two straight days.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

XxLostxXThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 16, 2010 at 8:35 am:
Wow. This picture is beyond awesome! It looks like someone just took a pic.

violinchic This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 4, 2010 at 11:12 pm:
This is so good! Its really awesome!!!

wingofangel said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 9:08 pm:
noshabora i really can't wait till u see my art on pen & ink u may like i'm a really great artist & so is my older sister she was going to put some of her art on here but it did 'nt work out so well. she is amazing i think she sould get a scolership i no she could she is really great.

wingofangel said...
Feb. 12, 2010 at 10:43 pm:
well this is really good i really love your art it's all really amazing. just keep up ur awsome work!!!!!bye & God bless!!!!!!:)

PillowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That is amazing! It's like a photograph. Great job.

ChibbieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
hey i love it

NeverMind said...
I've been watching your work for some time, and you never cease to amazing me. Keep up the extraordinary work, you have some real talent.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 13, 2010 at 8:17 pm :
Thankyou, very much! It is surely appreciated.