Puppy!

Report abuse
Description:
So, I don't even remember this dog's name. One of the ladies working in the office at the school I went to last year paid me to draw this as a Christmas present for her friend. (I assume it's the friend's dog?) It wasn't really big or anything, just about 9"x12". I got $40 for it.
Tags: animals

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love how one of his ears is perked up---his grin is so contagious! The fur is very detailed in texture and value. This is such a sweet image~

swcricket98 said...
For that - you were underpaid. Fantastic.

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Dec. 24, 2011 at 3:22 am
Thanks kindly. ^^

shadowrider said...
Adorable!       

Effie G. said...
I'm so sorry darling.  You were very underpaid :D

pollorambo said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 9:39 am
woof i like

Bambi_101 said...
thid is my absoute favorite drawling of a uppy i have ever seen. JUst the fact that it was created with a ball-point pen! It looks like charcoal or pencil.I love the shading in this picture and all the shapes and lines you used. I am deffinitaly jealous of this work of beauty! Marvelous work!!!

A.Lopez said...
You have become one of my favorite artists on this site.!

whiteraven1989 said...
im very impressed... you have some great talent you could go really far with this. keep up the good work ill be keeping an eye out for more work from you.

walter said...
Dec. 31, 2009 at 1:40 am
ok thats just plain AWESOME!!!!!

gro_cam said...
Dec. 25, 2009 at 3:05 am
this is amazing!

naturelover said...
WOW! This is charcoal, right? WOW!

No, it's ballpoint pen, actually. ^^

Natalie H. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
the doggy is soo cuute!!!

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:22 am
adorable and beautiful :)