i can transform ya | Teen Ink

i can transform ya

By sasharevolver, bronx, New York
sasharevolver, Bronx, New York

Tags: Chris brown

Similar images

This art has 5 comments.

mindymax GOLD said...
on Mar. 9 2010 at 2:47 pm
mindymax GOLD, Armona, California

"The whole world looked drunk, and I liked it that way." - Rebeca Godfrey, book title"The Torn skirt"

...huh?...

lolaland said...
on Nov. 21 2009 at 5:04 pm
hey this from the chris brown CD glad to know that their are other fans out their. you did a good job on this.

on Nov. 11 2009 at 10:14 am
sasharevolver, Bronx, New York
im surprised that not many people know where i got this i idea from lol, but anyway, i used pencil to draw the outline first, then i used a ball point pen to outline and add details. Used a 4b pencil to shade in his shirt and then colored his bow tie blue just to add a little color to it. All in all it took about and hour to create him and then the next day an hour to shade and outline him.

newage said...
on Nov. 10 2009 at 8:35 pm
this reminds me of a dream i had the other day in which i was being chased by an alien. it was not a scary dream it was a funny dream. this drawing makes me feel scared and happy at the same time. it brings out emotions. i like it. did you use pencils or crayons to draw it. have you considered adding color to it. i wonder what it would look like. how long did it take you t draw it?

artlover said...
on Nov. 9 2009 at 11:45 pm
this is interesting. It is so detailed and well drawn. love the bunny tatoo and the large pencil.