Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > My Corner

My Corner

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens ipod

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 8 comments. Post your own!

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12, 2012 at 5:04 pm:
Wow! This is really fantastic. I saw it as a thumbnail above Sleep, the image of the day, and was really intreguied. This is beautiful, and your crosshatching is amazing.

maizyiscrazyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 12, 2012 at 5:04 pm :
Oh, by the way, I love also love the perspective. Very clever.

TashawnMC said...
Sept. 21, 2010 at 5:25 am:
I love your style of texturizing and shading, but tehy wont really help if your not to great of a drawer(er wuteever) but yah! i see the potential so yeh, keep practicing. ;) 2*

kmcemo replied...
Sept. 22, 2010 at 7:18 pm :
Thank you very much. I'll be sure to look up your profile for examples of great art.

TashawnMC replied...
Sept. 23, 2010 at 2:51 pm :
my drawings arent on here. but i do hope that wasnt sarcasm. like a sed, the textures and shading are absolutley gorgeous. :)

Dazed This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this.. It feels like she's really..small. Like the world is so big.. I can't explain but I can relate to her. Keep drawing!

Animeartistperson☺ said...
This is so-so it could be better keep practicing

TigerLynn said...
You are really good! luvin it, keep it up and post more! Ireally disagree with the images of the day on teen ink bc they are usually not half as good as talent like yours!