Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Waking Dream

Waking Dream This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
~ 11"x19" Watercolor Paper This image is unfortunately too small and blurry to make out the smallest of details in the piece, but I feel they are important for the impact of it. So, although you can't see...(more »)
Tags: abstract

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 20 comments. Post your own!

Aeryn_Wolfe said...
Jul. 13, 2012 at 4:38 pm:
Great blending of intriguing and strong images

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 29, 2012 at 9:53 pm:
Something about this is intriguing, The shattering glass perhaps. I like it! :D

artlover<3 said...
Dec. 5, 2011 at 11:51 am:
amazing! cant stop looking at it! great job! >.<

HollerGirl26 said...

"This art/photo has 13 comments." FAIL lol but AMAZING ARTWORK!!

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 5:26 am :

Yeah, fail. xD I've come across all kinds of weird little bugs like that. Thankyou for the compliment.

(It once told me I had an image with 40,000 stars out of 5, and then it corrected itself the next day) I'd like to think I do decent work, but I'm not sure if one of my doodles is worth 40,000 stars. lol.

HollerGirl26 replied...
Sept. 11, 2011 at 2:07 pm :
Bahahahaha..ehh..I'd give ya 40,000 <3

Sept. 11, 2011 at 7:14 pm :
Thankyou for posting my "16th" comment, ma'am. xP

AllyC. said...
Jul. 4, 2011 at 2:10 pm:

wow

remembermeplzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 16, 2011 at 6:01 pm:
the details in this is amazing!And I love how u put poetry in yr drawings =)

AshTree said...
Jan. 9, 2011 at 11:41 am:
I love your work so much. You show the talent of a true artist. Your ideas are very creative and are always well-done. I applaud you on doing this piece and I love every detail. I think this should go in your portfolio if you haven't applied for art school yet. If that is what you want to do (it'd be a shame if you didn't) I'm sure you have a bright future ahead of you. Good job and good luck.

Apr. 1, 2011 at 2:00 pm :

This is a belated reply, I'm sure, but oh well.

I'm actually in my freshman year of college right now. (I'm still a teenager by technicality, so they haven't booted me off of the site yet) I go to a regular university, not an art school, but oh well. I couldn't afford to go to anyplace far away, and this school was a good price. It's got a good art department, so I can't complain.

Either way, I'm stuck going to universities, anyway. I'm majoring in Art Education, and I can only ... (more »)

Apr. 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm :
For some strange reason, the site repeats and cuts off any comments I make that are too long, so ignore the repetition.

The Bridesmaid said...
oh. mai. f*king. GAWD!!!!!! i love it!!!!! u could totally sell that!!! (i would buy it!!!) by the way, what does it say on the ground next to the person? and what is that creature???(if you even have a name for it)

Aug. 15, 2010 at 3:17 pm :
I actually DO sell my work regularly, mostly custom portraits. as for the words, they are snippets of poetry, and they're all over the place. Sadly, the photograph here is too small to actually read it. The bit you referred to says "Fire and Rain/Dig the Graves/We'll Make the World Ours." In very tiny print along some of the edges of the pieces of glass is written "The Devil's in the Details". Poetry is also inscribed into the shadows of the soldier and hound (the creature is a hellhound).

The Bridesmaid replied...
Aug. 15, 2010 at 4:00 pm :
ahhhh i see it. the hellhoud is cool. i llike how you use poetry/words in your drawings. im partail to painting/drawing myself (im not crazy awesome but i dont think im that bad.)

Emilia901 said...
Jul. 6, 2010 at 1:30 pm:
Wow.... (my single word to express how awsome this piece is) =^_^=

BrittneySamantha said...
Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:41 am:
this is soooooooooo great! ur super talented!

stefeffeouik said...
Oct. 27, 2009 at 11:03 am:
THIS IS GREAT I LOVE THIS PICTURE I WANT TO marry imktkkkykykykk

ArtisMe said...
this is great

BrittneySamantha said...
Oct. 13, 2009 at 9:48 am:
wow veryyy veryyy veryy goood!!!