New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > title?

title?

Report abuse
Description:
two palm trees

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own!

***3Lli3*** said...
lol i think u r in the wrong section

bookwormishgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This isn't pen and ink. I suggest deleting it and posting where it belongs, in photographs.

bookwormishgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:38 pm :
I do not get joy from doing that. :( It makes me sad that you are mad. I really wasn't being sarcastic, it was just a suggestion. Really. I actually like it a lot, and I gave it four stars.

Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:39 pm :
I do not get joy from harrasing people. I am sorry if you are mad, I really did only mean it as a suggestion. :( I actually quite like your photo, and I gave it four stars.

RobynLee[: said...
Oct. 10, 2009 at 10:16 am:
how about "Mother Natutre's Pom-Poms"? haha idk