Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Boredom at its Best

Boredom at its Best This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This took months worth of classes ignoring teachers and learning absolutely nothing during school to accomplish. It is all hand drawn and I've poured my heart into it. Please take a moment to enjoy it.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

SparaxisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:28 pm
This is exactly what boredom leads to: creativity.

hourtohourThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is really beautiful!

guard-girlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Oct. 3, 2016 at 8:41 am
I love this! every time I look at it, I see something new and exciting. You are very talented :)