Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Frost and Fire

Frost and Fire This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Report abuse
Description:
This is actually a mixture of ink and colored pencil. Please note this piece is a two-part work of art, the second part is a poem, (also titled Frost and Fire) I'll try to have a link up ASAP.

This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This piece has also been published in Teen Ink's monthly print magazine.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 43 comments. Post your own now!

TheArtist said...
I love the detail you put into this piece! Very good:) beautifully drawn!

Epiclyawesome said...
I seriously love this! In fact, I loved it so much that it's the picture of a story that I posted on here. Check it out if you want :) It's called "Story of the Demons".

maizyiscrazy said...
Mar. 26, 2012 at 9:31 am
This sort of reminds me of the Ying Yang... Maybe I'm just weird, but anyway, this is super duper!! I love it!!

beautifulspiritThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 7:47 am
So pretty! I like the contrast in colors--warm red and cool blue. Does this image by any chance, reference the poem by Robert Frost?

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:08 am
No, actually, though I have read the poem. ^^

satanisgod replied...
i hope you die

Unknown0_0 said...
Feb. 6, 2012 at 11:25 am
Gorgeous! I love the color in this, it really catches the eye! :)

shadowrider said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 12:11 am
This piece is so beautiful! It's so amazing and intricate and original! This is probably the most original drawing I've seen on this site yet! Beautiful! Gorgeous! AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Keep drawing! I want to see more of your work! I love this! You are an amazing artist!

Ellimee Pawn said...

Question: Who is seriously jealous of your art skillz and imagination?

Answer: Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

maximum_tude13 said...

*clicks the tag as favorite button*

LOVE IT!!!

Medina D. said...
this is effin incredible!! Fire and ice...........2 dragons linked with a chain, and the hands............its almost as if the hands are releasing the dragons into the air. Thats how i see it. Just take a look at that detail-----------YOU are a great artist and i bet your poem is just as beautiful as this sight right here

TheGoodTwin said...

Beautiful. I'm not sure which dragon i like better, the red one is beautiful and elegant, where the blue one is cold and sharp but bold. why is there a chain in between them?

The red is actually a phoenix, not a dragon. xD I'm sorry, I'm picky.

This poem is actually a tattoo design for both myself and a very close friend of mine. The chain has alot to do with that friendship. It actually also goes with a poem called "Frost and Fire" also, you can look it up in the advanced search if you'd like. Just search my username and for written articles, it should come right up.

The last two lines of that poem are the words that are etched in unde... (more »)

It cut off my comment. o.o I'll sum the rest for you.

I invite you to look up the poem mentioned, "Frost and Fire" on teenink and then tell me what you think, I'd love to hear it.

e-e Okay. It didn't cut the comment off, it just repeated it, and cut off the second repeat. Sorry for the error. Site bugs aside... yeah.

AllayAlane said...
Very unique. I love it.

Chibbie said...
this is gorgous it reminds me of one of Robert Frost's poems.

***Rain*** said...
Holy cheezeits! this is amazing beyond words. Deffinatly a fav. I absolutly love it! :)

BuddhaChica said...
Mar. 9, 2010 at 7:45 am
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! I'd love this hanging in my room.

earthy_kat said...
It's an incredibly well done piece of work.Absolutely amazing! Keep up the good work.