Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Heartbeats

Heartbeats This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Report abuse
Description:
In every heartbeat, there is passion- the adept fingers of a pianist strumming across the keys of a Grand piano- the soft, red, velvety interior of love, of adoration, a growing independence- tree branches...(more »)
Tags: abstract

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 73 comments. Post your own now!

AmeliaTheStrange This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is honestly the most beautiful piece of art I've seen in a long time.

BlueSunset said...
I love this so much! You're very talented! So creative and different xx

crazyaisy said...
Sept. 14, 2012 at 9:45 am
So amazing and creative! Extremely Talented!!!

TheShyOne This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Incredible. 

saffronlily... said...
May 25, 2012 at 4:42 am
This piece is beautiful, it's really clever also, the way you represented the connection between the piano and the heart. I love the way the branches and ladder are, there's something deeply satisfying about it. Keep going!

bookworm29 said...
OH. MY. GOD. My heart nearly stopped when I saw this. *faint*

RachelleLovesIsabela said...

This is an absolutly amazing drawing!

great job with lost of very powerful meaning.

almostcomplete This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is truly incredible. The idea is beautiful, and the drawing portraying it is wonderfully done. You are very talented. :)

Sarathebutterfly said...
Feb. 7, 2012 at 10:42 am
Wow this is so cool!

Fia-fia said...

LOVE it! Very inspiring! i love how it is something abstract and different, not how you would envision the connection between the piano and your heart! Very unique and creative! Thank you

:)

Danisaur said...
I think I just fell in love. :) Awesome work. Please keep drawing.

blonde_with_brains said...
Wonderful piece; I love the birds.

kazuntai101 said...
I would just like to say how in awe I am of this... it's so beautiful and has touched me in a way that other artwork has never done. And the words you chose to use for the description... all of it, together, is a beautiful, awesome harmony. I love it. You are amazing.

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 24, 2011 at 1:37 am
Creativity at its best! Bravo! Bravo!

sunriseusnset said...
i love this type of imaginative art. it really makes you think. cleaver way of going about  transformation. *favorited*

rockstardream said...
Crazily stunning. I love the picture and it's corresponding description to explain it. So symbolic and bold! I love it!

septemberstarz said...
This is beautifully symbolic. Beautiful transition from the piano keys to the heart. Keep drawing!

Logan1315 said...
This is so cool! Loved it! :)

BayBee. said...
Jan. 15, 2011 at 12:00 am
Can you cuss on here? Because it's cuss-worthy. I want to cry I love this so much. You're brain must look hardcore. I'd love to step inside for a moment. :D

moonglowdavidson said...
This is absolutely beautiful. You are crazy talented. I loved the message in your drawing!!