Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Monsters need love to

Monsters need love to

Report abuse
Description:
Monsters need just as much love as you're friends or parents do, try it. Give them a hug and I'm sure they'll hug you back (:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 15 comments. Post your own now!

LongLazyDays55 said...
Wow! Amazing drawing! :) How long did that tale you to draw? Keep drawing! :D

KimenSnow said...
Nice. What gave you the idea?

macyperret replied...
Good point everyone need love. You are a really good. I like your monster. My drawings always look like a little kids. Keep up the good work!

ElectroMagneticPulse said...
Wow - this is amazing! And you're so right: monsters DO need love to!

SeaStorm This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2010 at 9:15 am
I love this photo. 5 stars! It looks exactly like something out of one of my favorite books. I can't believe you drew that. I would give anything to be able ot draw like that, but I 'm a writer. I paint my pictures with words :)

allmostfamous said...
this is amazing and so creative! 5 STARS!!!

Noshabora This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I really like this, it's a mark of skill, to me, to be able to imagine something and then recreate it so lifelike onto paper, as though it had really existed and posed for you. However you did it, I'm very impressed, especially with your choice of textures in the skin.

onlyiz said...
this is great.
i think you did an awesome job and i love the piece.
and yes, monsters need love too.

The.Wild.Huntress said...
woah!
and it's all done in ink pen?
wow
coolio man
totally tubular-o

BrittneySamantha said...
solid!! veryy good mannn

ciaradell This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
I love this!
It's very breathtaking :P

redd said...
Wow good job! i just wanna hug it!

Sean3 said...
Disclamer- Hugging monsters might result in a missing head and/or upper body... lol great pic

Josiah B. said...
Wow. Great job. You realy made me feel for this... This... um... This. *points at picture*

Quinn M. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Sept. 7, 2009 at 12:26 am
I love your mosters! This one carries the baleful gaze of an unloved basset hound. I just want to squeeze it and hug it and make it feel happy! Not enough people appreciate the freaks of this world...*sniff*