Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Hiding Behind Beliefs

Hiding Behind Beliefs

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

AnnaOfMirkwood This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like your style and the color tones you used. The sad blues seem very contradicting with the peace sign, but the title ties it together and the contrast is very thought provoking. Two thumbs up. :)

DefineHappy This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you :)

SarahXC said...
What did you use to draw this?

I sketched it out with pencil and went over it with a blue pen. It wrinkled the paper though because I don't have good supplies :(

SarahXC replied...
How did you get the background to be blue?

I used deviantart to add a background. It had a bunch of smudges and stuff so I decided to do an edit.

vavaverver said...
I absolutely love the art-title combination

Thank you ^_^

Ava B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is beautiful! I love it!

Thanks! ^_^

Dellaharris1 said...
oh my god thats amazing, i bet it took a long time!

WillowOrchard This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! Yeah it took me a couple of days considering I had other stuff to do.