Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Hiding Behind Beliefs

Hiding Behind Beliefs

Report abuse
Description:
Tags: teens

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 12 comments. Post your own now!

AnnaOfMirkwoodThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 8 at 2:23 pm
I like your style and the color tones you used. The sad blues seem very contradicting with the peace sign, but the title ties it together and the contrast is very thought provoking. Two thumbs up. :)

DefineHappyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 12 at 6:35 pm
Thank you :)

SarahXCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 5:38 pm
What did you use to draw this?

Jan. 7 at 6:40 pm
I sketched it out with pencil and went over it with a blue pen. It wrinkled the paper though because I don't have good supplies :(

SarahXCThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 8 at 6:45 pm
How did you get the background to be blue?

Jan. 12 at 6:34 pm
I used deviantart to add a background. It had a bunch of smudges and stuff so I decided to do an edit.

vavaverver said...
Jan. 4 at 7:42 pm
I absolutely love the art-title combination

Jan. 7 at 6:40 pm
Thank you ^_^

Ava B. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 3 at 2:27 pm
This is beautiful! I love it!

Jan. 7 at 6:41 pm
Thanks! ^_^

Dellaharris1 said...
oh my god thats amazing, i bet it took a long time!

WillowOrchardThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thank you! Yeah it took me a couple of days considering I had other stuff to do.