Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Part of Me missing

Part of Me missing

Report abuse
Description:
This is NOT a self portrait at all.. its just how i feel. have you ever felt like there was parts of u missing, like you were an incomplete puzzle.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 3 comments. Post your own now!

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so incredible, the message makes the drawing even better :) We've all felt that way,so keep drawing! CX

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I can completely relate to this, it's so true sometimes we feel so incomplete like there's something and you don't even know what is this thing, you just know that something is missing and you're feeling hollow inside. Great job on this, it's so deep and meaningful. 5/5 satrs :D

Shade3043This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's alright. It feels like it must have been done before, but for what it's worth, the artwork is nice. You've earned a solid 4/5.