Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Lia Neko-Chan

Lia Neko-Chan

Report abuse
Description:
A piece of fan art I did for sophiechan90/Sophie chan's fan art contest. This character does not belong to me, it belongs to Sophie Chan (:

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

RedHadanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
OHSHC! OMG! Have you watched FullMetal Alchemist or Attack on Titan? Love the picture by the way totally awsome!

feathertailThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice manga! You did that yourself? It's really good! Have you or Sophie Chan written anything about this character on TeenInk? If so can you tell me where to find it, because this Anime girl looks like she'd make an interesting character.

drwholockF4anime101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! (: Sophie Chan is actually someone on youtube. You should check her out! Yes, I did it myself. If you'd like me to draw othe characters, just ask! (:

feathertailThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Oct. 7, 2014 at 10:21 am
Could you draw Haruhi Fujioka from The Host Club? It's another Anime you may have heard of it.

Oct. 8, 2014 at 6:43 am
Of course! I love that anime! It's so funny!

Yeah it is! Who's your favourite character? I like Hikaru and Haruhi the best. Maori is good too though

My Favourites are probably Kaoru and Hikaru and Tamaki.