Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > American Caesar- General Douglas McArthur

American Caesar- General Douglas McArthur

Report abuse
Description:
General Douglas McArthur- Graphite HB, 4B, 2B, 8B- free hand.... It looks better in person, my computer doesnt want to scan it right.

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SlowNimes7 said...
It's amazing!!

TheOceansBlackBirdThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
wtf this is so amazing. I thought I was good but then I see you and like you ARE INCREDIBLE. Nice work

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I think you're right in saying that this photo doesn't do it justice, but even if it does... Wow. It's just so incredible. The hat and the face is just..just outstanding! I love the intricate detail around the eagle, and the emblem above its head, and I love all of it! SO realistic and life like! 5000000 stars! ^o^

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:12 am
this drawing is so beutiful! you are an amazing artist! i like how realistic all of your drawings are ! nicely done <3