Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > Police Officer at Range

Police Officer at Range

Report abuse
Description:
Free hand, Graphite, Police Officer at range

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 5 comments. Post your own now!

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Another Extravagantly thought out drawing! LOVED this one soooo much!!! You used such skill in creating the smoke and the bullets' path. I really hope you'll be able to tell me how you did that, because I am TRULY impresseed ;) GREAT job!!

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
OMW, Thx a bunch for all the feedback! It really means a lot to hear such good thoughts!...... For the smoke I got a Q-tip (yea, im self taught, can u tell by my equipment XD) and got a really dark pencil on a diferent paper and made a really dark section. From that i rubed the Q-tip on the dark section to get some of the graphite and in circular motions applyed the smoke.... then went over with a little pencil.

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Sept. 6, 2014 at 9:27 am
I didn't think about that! Huh, I may just try it some time ;) You have extreme talent and you're very innovative, so I KNOW you will become famous one day if you keep it up! CX

AshishAmanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
5/5 .You're a really talented person!  

TheMadHatterEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
You're a really talented person! I can't draw people, but I like this one. Thank you for sharing this! ^_^