Angel

Report abuse
Description:
Free hand sketch drawing, (9 min)

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 10 comments. Post your own now!

GirlGeniusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Maybe put more to it... body looks kind of unnatural to me... But wings are well done.  

GirlGeniusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Work on the hands though... and I don't like how you did this roughly in 9 min. A picture with an impression on me should have a hidden meaning... and you can't do that in a quick sketch.  

PureDrawingsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Girl Genius, I  appreciate your constructive criticism, atleast that is how I'm choosing to see your detailed critique. As Fracois de la Rochefoucauld said " if we had no faults we should not take so much pleasure in noting those of others"   I see you appreciate the intellect of others, I also enjoy the vastness of the human mind. But I encourage you to not always analyze the beauty in simplicity ( I habit I also do myself) but rather see things as they are, in ... (more »)

IamFeliThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sept. 27, 2014 at 12:06 am
oh wow this is so beautiful !

Nella.Girl97 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Aazing drawing! it seems like it has a hidden meaning behind it! Great work!

RadBZ said...
This is really good. It's inspired and I like that. I would recommend doing more inspired pieces like this.

KylineFThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love this pic, and not just because i'm obsessed with angels. this is just purly amazing  

Liv.HarrisThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Super detailed and outstanding! I love the attention you put on the wings and the hair, and the cloth! All of the wonderous ideas I see in this are so fluid and just... FANTASTIC!!! XD PLEASE KEEP DRAWING!!!

wildsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
nice drawings

1Timothy412This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Thank you! means a lot!