Home > Art / Photo > Pen & Ink > I'm So Sorry

I'm So Sorry

Report abuse
Description:
The 10th Doctor went anime! I've always wanted to try drawing the 10th Doctor, so I did! I hope you like it!

More by this contributor
About this contributor

This art/photo has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Kestrel135This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
The FEELZ!!! XD And honestly great artwork! 

Hails_Was_Here said...
i BIP BOP BAM LOOK AT THIS LAMB this!!!!

drwholock101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Ummm.............. thanks..... I think? O_o

Hails_Was_Here replied...
i read somewhere that BIPBOP BAM. LOOK AT THIS LAMB means love. so i love that drawing of the doctor. 

Oh. Okay. Hahaha! Thanks!

Sherlocklives said...
Jun. 25, 2014 at 10:59 am
THE FEEEEELLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *DEAD*

Hahaha. My mom saw the comment and she looked at it like this O_o. Then she asked what it ment. Thank you for the fan girl comment! I'm glad you like it!